Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Int’l Hospitality Firm (Irvine, TX)
Base + bonus + relo
Reports to VP, Analytics
Our client is an international hospitality firm that is rolling out their digital analytics arm and a new website EOY. This role will work directly with the CMO and management teams in enhancing the understanding of consumer behavior and the optimization of the digital platform. The candidate in this role will be passionate about using data to solve complex business problems, skillfully providing actionable insights and recommended solutions to a variety of audiences.
This role is tasked with developing reports and related analyses that provide insights to the company, think analytically in solving business problems as a means for driving revenue growth. This individual must bring practical experience and a deep background in digital marketing into an exciting role with significant “white space” growth opportunity.
Applicants should hold a:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or quantitative field; Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a lead digital analytics role
- Be a master with Adobe Analytics – A/B test design, tagging implementation
- Identify, source and validate the specific data that must be analyzed to solve these problems
- Have the required technical and communication skills to create reports, interpret results, and communicate effectively with senior leadership to help formulate strategy and solutions
Background ck and drug screening conducted.
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to