Base + % bonus + relo
For Healthcare Firm – Iowa City, IA
Reports to CAO, sitting on the Leadership Team
Our client is a healthcare leader icon seeking an analytic SME guru charged with leading more efficient financial analytics solutions for executive strategic initiatives supporting the C Suite across various business units – very consultative in nature. This organization has a continued forward-thinking philosophy supporting analytics and healthcare.
This critical high level role will be tasked with:
- Hands-on financial modeling (robust Monte Carlo simulation) to project risk and building out models to support projects on business investments.
- Highly strategic and consultative in nature.
- Management of 8-10 direct reports.
The key attributes required for this role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- Healthcare background is essential; Medicare and Medicaid are a plus.
- Minimum 10 years hands-on corporate financial modeling expertise.
- Strong project management skills – requirements gathering and translating.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to verbally describe technical reporting and statistical issues and solutions to a non-technical audience with excellent presentation skills/creating story to internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years management experience is essential.
- Robust technical skills in SQL; SAS and R, are a plus.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity as the roadmap is always being tweaked as this division continues to bring more value to the organization.
Minimum travel within the midwest.
Background check and drug screening conducted.
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to: