Business Development Executive
New Role Due to Growth
Base + bonus; role may sit remotely
Reports to CEO and sits on leadership team.
This role could sit remotely but must have easy access to Detroit Airport.
Our client is a Global Market Intelligence Firm seeking a tenacious, motivated and experienced high level market research business development/sale guru to perform new business development/increased revenues and client relationships targeted to manufacturers of the Building/Construction Materials industry using data to strengthen these relationships. The person in this role must have a solid track record of selling market research into manufacturing – building construction/construction products, materials, metals or glass are a plus.
- Developing key account plans, ideas, presenting new offerings, surfacing opportunities with Business Development
- Visiting accounts and engaging at multiple levels within the client organization
- Internally coordinating and proposals that reflect the shared input of Operations and Commercial team members and deliver targeted profit margins
- Securing annual revenues of $1.5M – $2M
- A minimum of 10 yrs experience with proven business development/sales expertise and negotiation skills selling market research into a manufacturer vertical (excluding automotive)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Market Research, Marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Knowledge of pricing models and competitor pricing within building construction/construction products, materials, metals or glass
- Project management knowledge and expertise
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to