Statistician – Predictive Analytics
Immediate Need: Statistician – Predictive Analytics
Base + bonus + relo
For Fortune 500 – Champaign, IL
Reports to Manager, Analytics – Center of Excellence
Our client is a well-respected Fortune 500 leader seeking a motivated and experienced Statistician charged with developing, interpreting and implementing statistical models as well as creating analytical solutions using latest statistical and data science techniques for business problems across the organization.
The person in this role will be tasked with projects/requests on routine statistical/business/research issues and studies and communicate all this back to the business partners – Director and AVP’s. Responsibilities also include using knowledge of statistical techniques to specify parameters of modeling project or analysis, extracting and transforming data for use in analysis.
Applicants should hold:
- A Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline required
- A minimum of three years of post-graduate experience engaged in quantitative analysis within the finance, banking, financial engineering, research or insurance industry vertical is requisite
- Experience in logistic regression, general linear, non-linear modeling, survival analysis, clustering, time series, etc.
- Expertise in SAS, R or Python
- Hold an inquisitive personality poking around to see what needs to be fixed or what needs to be tackled.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to