Sr. Data Modeler
Immediate Need: Sr. Data Modeler
Base + relo
For Global Financial Risk Firm – Chicago loop
Reports to Director, Marketing Analytics
Our client is a global risk-based solutions provider. This is a Lead opportunity to guide jr analysts and get in on the ground floor of a newly formed department that is building an effective and world class analytics structure to support Digital Marketing growth to determine who would be likely in the market for what products.
Key areas of expertise will require hands-on predictive modeling building marketing analytics models. The successful candidate will have developed or applied direct response models that generate incremental performance in digital media channels, and hold deep experience in experimental design and/or fractional attribution tools with hands-on experience in syndicated audience creation – Acxiom, Experian and Equifax. This role is tasked as an innovator in using analytical reporting tools to clearly document the consumer journey by looking at media log files, client responder files, and offline data available in the database.
Applicants should hold:
- A Master’s degree in a quantitative field – Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Decision Science or other quant based track.
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in building machine learning models driving superior performance of direct response programs for both digital and direct mail campaigns in the Financial Services vertical is requisite.
- Hands-on predictive modeling expertise building marketing analytics models.
- Strong and effective communication skill for client facing interaction.
- Solid presentation skill set.
Salary commensurate with experience, skill set and educational credentials.
Background ck and drug screening conducted
US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder preferred; Sponsorship may potentially be considered
Email your resume to