Data Scientist III – Healthcare
Immediate Need: Data Scientist III – Healthcare
Base + bonus
For Chicago based Healthcare Firm – Chicago loop
Reports to Director of Analytics
My client is growing – this is a key addition to their data analytic and reporting healthcare team – candidates local to Chicago only
Our client is a healthcare leader icon seeking a SME charged with implementing machine learning models, testing them and putting them into interfaces for researchers and physicians to use. This role will work within the Data Analytics & Reporting team to conceive, propose, perform and evaluate exploratory data analysis and predictive modeling in biomedical research using machine learning, statistical, and mathematical analysis incorporating heterogeneous and complex data types.
The key attributes required for this role are:
- PhD in a quantitative field with a minimum of five years of experience with progressively more complex data science, applied statistics and machine learning, on mathematical modeling projects.
- Healthcare background is essential
- Expertise using existing machine learning and analytic tools (such as ScikitLearn, Weka or R) as well as general purpose programming languages (such as Matlab, Python or Java) in either applied academic or professional projects is required.
- Experience with statistical models, probabilistic graphical models, time series predictive models and/or Markov models is essential.
- Experience creating informative visualizations for complex, high dimensional data required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to verbally describe technical reporting and statistical issues and solutions to a non-technical audience with excellent presentation skills to internal stakeholders.
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to