Manager of Analytics
Immediate Need: Manager of Analytics
Base +16% bonus
For Nat’l Firm – Cincinnati, OH
Reports to VP, Analytics
Our client is a paramount national firm looking to expand their footprint in the North America market. Having successfully penetrated analytics across the America’s, they are seeking a tenacious, motivated and experienced creative analytics guru with solid influencing skills to join their already successful analytic team.
This role will serve in a hands-on strategic analytic function and be tasked with developing and executing analytical projects, creating customer insights, measuring performance and designing efficient & effective marketing programs by the design and development of controlled experiments, developing customer segmentations and creating predictive models.
Applicants should hold:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Minimum three years’ experience in an analytical strategy role utilizing market mix modeling
- Excellent presentation skills to sr leadership.
- Recent depth and breadth in the professional use of SAS, SQL and MS Suite
- CPG/retail or pharma industry vertical required
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to