Immediate Need: Healthcare Analyst
Base + bonus
For Chicago based Healthcare Firm – Chicago loop
Reports to Director of Analytics
This is a new role due to growth
Our client is a healthcare leader seeking a SME on the statistics of quality measurement and the use of SAS/QC, facilitating the conversion of project requirements into database extraction, analysis code and procedures. This critical high level analysis role will work internally cross functionally with clinical and operational leadership. As the SME, this role is charged with writing analytic and statistical programs, routines and stored processes to transform extracts into tables and figures, or other data summaries, visualizations and dashboards using SAS statistical software and Microsoft tools (SSRS, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, Power Map).
Strong project management skills are required as this role will own project plans and their completion (task durations, documentation, communication of risk and tracking of issues).
The key attributes required for this role are:
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- Minimum 3 years SAS programming experience with at least 1 year of experience writing SQL queries and implementing basic techniques to improve efficiency
- Expert SAS/ETL coding skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to verbally describe technical reporting and statistical issues and solutions to a non-technical audience with excellent presentation skills to internal stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills
- Nice to have:
- experience extracting or analyzing Epic electronic medical record data
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to