Sr. Marketing Analyst
Immediate Need: Sr. Marketing Analyst
Base + 20% bonus; no relo
For Global Retail Analytics Firm – Chicago, IL
Reports to Manager of Analytics
New Position due to growth
Explore this Lead high level analytic role responsible for analyzing and driving insights and value from consumer data (including Loyalty Card and POS data) to support important marketing and commercial decisions. This role will serve as the Managers right hand person and be charged with mentoring and leading the team.
80% of this role is hands-on stats and SAS; the balance of the role is guiding other analysts on the team in projects they have on their plate.
The key attributes required in this candidate:
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- Minimum 5 experience in a hands-on analytical capacity on client side/ agency/consulting with strong experience mining large volumes of data into actionable and accurate information
- Strong programming expertise in SAS is essential. Note: may consider heavy Python experience with some SAS skills
- Excellent presentation skills to sr leadership
- Collaborative mindset
Nice to have
- retail experience
- understanding of machine learning
- Python and/or R programming
- Experience processing data in large scale environments using Hadoop/Spark
25 day vacation pkg; 7 sick days; 10 paid holidays + full medical/dental
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to