Sr. Marketing Analyst
Base + 20% bonus; no relo
For Fortune 500 Global Retail Analytics Firm
Reports to Manager of Analytics
New Position due to growth
Explore this lead, high-level analytic role of being curious and stepping outside the box with a strong quantitative background in analyzing (SAS and Python) and driving insights and value from consumer data (including Loyalty Card and POS data) to support important marketing and commercial decisions. This role will be responsible to serve as the Manager’s right-hand person and be charged with project scope, mentoring/leading the team and developing external client relationships.
Key attributes required in this candidate:
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a hands-on analytical capacity on client side/agency/consulting with strong experience mining large volumes of data into actionable and accurate information using Python
- Strong hands-on quant experience in segmentation, clustering/factor/structural equation modeling, linear/logistic regression, optimization techniques, and experimental design
- Strong programming expertise in SAS and Python
- Excellent presentation skills to senior leadership
- Collaborative mindset
Nice to have:
- Retail experience
- Understanding of machine learning
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
25-day vacation pkg; 7 sick days; 10 paid holidays + full medical/dental
Salary to commensurate with experience, skill set and educational credentials.
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to