Director of Marketing Analytics
Immediate Need: Director of Analytics – Int’l Hospitality Firm (Irvine, TX)
Base + bonus + relo
For International Hospitality Firm
Reports to VP Analytics
Our client is an international hospitality firm that is bringing their data in-house (90% of the data is there) and building a CRM from scratch. They have put in a new Hadoop environment; Tableau, SAS, SQL sit on top of this, and are now trying to create value on this investment and invest new data sources of understanding the loyalty of their client base. This role with start with foundational work.
The Director in this role will roll a CRM Analytic function out from scratch in this newly-created environment. This role will work directly with the CMO and senior leadership teams to directly influence customer relationship management and marketing programs, focused on the customer loyalty program. The guru in the role will be passionate about using data to solve complex business problems, skillfully finding insights, telling the story of actionable insights, and recommending solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to engage at a strategic level and also possess the technical acumen to function “hands-on” with large datasets as needed. With a relatively new team in place (3), mentoring and growing the capabilities of high-caliber talent is also critical to the role. Applicants should hold:
- Masters degree in quantitative field
- Minimum of 7 years of management of analytic teams
- Minimum of 10 years experience in predictive and propensity models and advanced modeling techniques to support marketing discipline
- Experience in building and rolling out a CRM platform from scratch
- Excellent presentation skills to senior management
- Recent depth and breadth in Hadoop, Tableau, SAS, SQL
- Loyalty program expertise required
Background ck and drug screening conducted.
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to