Project Director — Market Research
New Role Due to Growth
Base + bonus, + relo
Reports to CEO and sits on leadership team.
Our client is a Global Market Intelligence Firm seeking a tenacious, motivated and experienced high-level market research Project Director to perform market research/project management of the sales cycle supporting the building construction vertical. The person in this role will be executing development/increased revenues and client relationships targeted to manufacturers of the Building/Construction Materials industry, using data to strengthen these relationships.
- Developing key account plans, ideas, presenting new offerings, surfacing opportunities with Business Development
- Visiting accounts and engaging at multiple levels within the client organization
- Internally coordinating and proposals that reflect the shared input of Operations and Commercial team members and deliver targeted profit margins
- This role will hold several direct reports of production people, analysts, and the research team.
- A minimum of 10 yrs experience with proven high-level project management supporting market research with the building materials vertical
- Master’s degree in Business, Market Research, Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of pricing models and competitor pricing within building construction/construction products
- Management experience
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Must be US Citizen, PR or Green Card Holder.
Email your resume to